Disinfecting wipes are generally not safe for use on dogs or any other pets.
Disinfecting wipes contain chemicals that are designed to kill bacteria and other pathogens, and these chemicals can be harmful if ingested or if they come into contact with sensitive areas of the body, such as the eyes, mouth, or ears.
If you need to clean and disinfect an area that your dog has come into contact with, it is generally safer to use a pet-safe disinfectant or cleaning solution that is specifically formulated for use on animal surfaces. You can also use a mixture of water and a mild soap or detergent to clean the area. Be sure to rinse the area thoroughly after cleaning to remove any residue.